CODE OF ETHICS
I recognize my obligation as a postcard dealer to
the public and to the fellow members of this association and to be worthy
of the confidence and respect reposed in me by those with whom I have contact.
Therefore I agree to:
- Give advice and appraisals to my clientele to the best of my knowledge and ability.
- Buy and sell at prices commensurate with a reasonable return on my investment at prevailing market conditions.
- Refrain from dealing in stolen and counterfeit material.
- Be truthful in my advertising.
- Refrain from denigrating my competitors.
- Make no false claims to a policy or practice of generally underselling my competitors.
- Honor and fulfill my contracts and obligations.
- Exchange credit and other information freely with other members where the good of and the welfare of the association is concerned.
- Treat my fellow dealers with the same respect and dignity that I expect to receive from them.